ECO Funnel® EF-4-30020 4" ECO Funnel with 70mm Cap Adapter, Red Lid
The 4 inch ECO Funnel with 70mm screw cap features a latching lid with gasket to keep fumes contained. A removable large particle filter catches stir bars or other items. The 11" tube (extended stem) reduces chemical evaporation.
The ECO Funnel® is the ultimate lab safety product for collection of hazardous liquid waste. Its unique, patented design performs two functions, acting as both a sealed waste container and a solvent funnel. The 4" ECO Funnel® is made of HDPE and has a 450 mL fluid capacity. This solvent funnel is designed with a custom screw cap which secures it to a specified waste container. It also features a gasket inside the lid and a sturdy positive latch which ensures the lid remains securely closed. A filter is also built into the interior to reduce the loss of stir sticks or other particles in the waste liquid.
- 4" wide funnel with lid, gasket and screw cap fits Nalgene containers with a 70mm neck size
- 11" stem also reduces chemical evaporation of hazardous solvents in the lab
- Funnel top without the stem measures 5"W x 7"L.
- Large particle filter catches stir bar and large debris
- Constructed of chemically resistant HDPE
- 4" ECO Funnel can be fitted with up to 6 HPLC waste lines